Visualizzazioni totali

martedì 29 novembre 2011

Maria Mochnacz

Ieri ho ritirato la foto di Maria Mochnacz allo Spazio Photographia di viale Lazio. La foto è arrivata da dal Regno Unito settimana scorsa e ora è a casa.

Della fotografia, usata per la copertina di "Rid of me" di PJ Harvey, Maria dice:
This is the cover of “rid of me” pollys first album for island records.when I took this image to the record company & said this is what we want to use for the cover they said great,dont worry we can clean up the muck on the wall,the drips & the plant & I had to say,no – its supposed to be like that – its part of the picture.it was taken in pitch black in my bathroom with a flash i remember my housemate Mark who I shared with at the time banging on the bathroom door while we were in there & i was shouting back “fuck off, we’re making art” – in a friendly manner,of course.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento